Leaves Soy Candle | Mug Candle
The Leaves candle encompasses all things fall into a single candle! You can smell the cider, oranges, and cinnamon being made on the stove while the crisp air swirls leaves fallen outside. A warm and inviting scent that is perfect in any room of your home.
- Top: Apples, Red Berries, Oranges
- Middle: Cinnamon, Cloves
- Base: Nectar, White Musk
- Jar Size: 11oz | 9.3oz Net Weight | 4.75 x 3.75 x 3.5"
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: 100% Natural Soy Blend Made in Pennsylvania, USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Pittsburgh, PA
- Style No. C001M
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
- Reuse Your Candle Mug: Boil a small amount of water on the stove in a sauce pot, turn off heat. Then, carefully put the candle mug in the water. Let it sit for a moment. The wax will melt around the sides. Simply dump the unused wax in the trash. Remove label and clean thoroughly with a non-abrasive cloth. Mug is not dishwasher or microwave safe. Use as a mug, planter, pen holder, and more!